Monday, April 11, 2011

why is this happening?

My Mom just got off the phone with the Immunologist who prescribed my IVIG treatments. We are going to take every precaution we can for the next treatment so hopefully this post treatment misery can be avoided. First we are going to slow down the rate of the infusion, and add IV fluids for increased hydration.  I am going to double my water intake the day before, the day of, and the day after.  I am going to take medications and supplements before, during, and after treatment to hopefully prevent another migraine or this miserable feeling (I swear I got in a car accident and didn't know it).  I still feel pretty lousy.
 
We are reading everything we can about PIDD and IVIG – I've probably gone so long without antibodies it will take time for my chronic state of infection to get under control with new antibodies.  I hope they're in there doing there job!

On my way to the Chiro now to get some relief? (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment