Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Rock (s)

Just wanted to take a minute to talk about how important support is when dealing with health issues. I am so lucky to have the people that I do because without their love and encouragement I'm not sure I would've survived this past year.  Last night when I was sitting at the hospital with my Mom and Sue, and receiving supportive texts from my best friends: Grace and Taylor, and my boyfriend: John- I had this emotional moment like I wanted to just bask in their love for eternity. I really think that getting through times like these are only possible when the people around you give you the love that you need. I am so very lucky. Just thought you should know.  And I hope if other people are going through things that you will be there for them or if you are in need then reach out! Don't be afraid to ask for love. 


1 comment: