Monday, September 26, 2011

Real Life

I'm so sorry that I am so behind on my blog! I can't believe it's already the end of September and that I have successfully completed 17 sub-Q injections. I'm starting to feel like a pro. On top of that, there have been some big changes! I'm living in an apartment in Athens and am taking a few classes to try to get back into a routine.  I've been moved in for a three weeks now and it still feels like it's all a dream. I must say that doing things by myself is incredibly rewarding and incredibly exhausting. It's really nice to go to class though and to do homework and get my brain working again. It's refreshing. I'm only committed to a few months on my lease so that I can take everything a quarter at a time. I'm really nervous about flu season coming around the corner, but I'm hoping that my infusions will give me a boost. 

Here is a picture of me doing dishes in my new apartment! It seems like I spend half the day doing dishes because of my special diet! The good news is that I'm getting pretty creative with my meals! I'll start sharing some yummy recipes soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment