Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

I'm starting sub-Q infusions tomorrow (at home) and I am so anxious/nervous/excited. Sub-Q means that I'm going to place small needles in fatty parts of my body (hips, thighs or stomach are the common places) and then I'll infuse the Ig product (very small amount) through 4 to 6 different spots! Once I start I'll have to do these infusions every week for the rest of my life, or until they come up with some new science. I'll try to take lots of pictures so you can all see my fun new equipment and what not - I hope the side effects with this product (Hizentra) will be minimal! Send me positive thoughts this weekend and I will do my best to keep you all updated!

Here is a picture of what my kit will look like - I was lucky enough to play with all these things at the conference so there won't be too many surprises tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment