Sunday, May 29, 2011

Green Smoothie

I want to share a delicious and healthy smoothie that I discovered about a year ago from Victoria Boutenko (a raw foodist). I made one almost every morning last summer but I got out of the habit during all of this craziness - so today marks the return of good green habits!

Ingredients: Spinach, Avacado, Mint, Pear, Coconut Water (sometimes I add kale or dandelion for extra kick)

Blend together!!


 And Voila!


Don't be afraid of the green color! It really is delicious! mmmmm! 
Think of all the good vitamins you're getting - what a way to start the morning!

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about this smoothie lately. I want it in my bellyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley! Next time i'm in athens I'll have to make you one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay!!!! that would be delightful (except I won't be in Athens until August)!

    ReplyDelete