Sunday, March 18, 2012

be well (Grace)

On the journey to finding stable and good health you often find a small but amazing handful of people who are willing to be there for you and believe in you every single day - no matter what. One of the people that has been a rock for me and a constant source of laughter is my best friend Grace - she has driven me to Hyperbaric oxygen treatments and sat with me during infusions and watched doctors poke and prod and has even made me snacks in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, it is now my turn to send healing thoughts, prayers and love to her because last night Grace was riding her bike and was in a terrible accident. She hit her head and had to be life flighted to Columbus and is still there - currently in a coma.  I ask any of you who read this to pray for her and for her family and for all of us that need her in our lives. I need her to wake up so  I can tell her how much I love her. I need you Grace - you are the strongest woman I know and you are going to pull through this with more strength than we can imagine.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful friend! What a light you are to each other...

    ReplyDelete